We are looking for businesses without a web presence!
Digital NEST is launching a program that trains youth how to make websites for local businesses in Watsonville in partnership with Hack the Hood. Youth will be building your web presence while gaining valuable skills in client relations, basic coding, and design principles. At a low cost of $300 you will have a website and will give youth the opportunity to grow. Learn more about what web services we provide and apply now for a website created by Digital NEST.
Allow local youth to work on your businesses website
Do you need a creatively crafted website for your small business? Digital NEST members in the Hack the Hood program will be trained and prepared to expand your web presence. Members will be taught how to make websites while expanding a small businesses presence on the web.
We can help you build a web presence
Digital NEST members in the Hack the Hood program will learn the fundamentals that come into play in order to create beautiful websites. Students will learn how to drive and measure traffic to your site and any other aspects that businesses need to be successful.
As a client you will receive the following:
- Website that shows up on Google (Search Engine Optimization)
- Business listed on Google Business Listings, Yelp, Urban Spoon, etc.
- Be able to find out who’s viewing your website
- Be able to promote your small business using social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Criteria for potential business clients:
- DO NOT have a website
- Are a local business (Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties)
- Have a logo
- Have written content about your organization
- Have some graphical content (we can work with you if you do not have this)
Application deadline (extended):
Friday October 9, 2015 6PM PST
October 19, 2015
November 13, 2015
Read all about the Hack the Hood program.