Allow local youth to work on your businesses website
Do you need a creatively crafted website for your small business? Digital NEST members in the Hack the Hood program will be trained and prepared to expand your web presence. Members will be taught how to make websites while expanding a small businesses presence on the web.
We can help you build a web presence
Digital NEST members in the Hack the Hood program will learn the fundamentals that come into play in order to create beautiful websites. Students will learn how to drive and measure traffic to your site and any other aspects that businesses need to be successful.
As a client you will receive the following:
- Website that shows up on Google (Search Engine Optimization)
- Business listed on Google Business Listings, Yelp, Urban Spoon, etc.
- Be able to find out who’s viewing your website
- Be able to promote your small business using social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
We’re looking for local businesses in Watsonville who need a web presence.
Criteria for potential business clients
- DO NOT have a website
- Are a local business (Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties)
- Have a logo
- Have written content about your organization
- Have some graphical content (we can work with you if you do not have this)
Friday October 2, 2015 at 5:30PM-6:30PM
Application Deadline (Extended):
Friday October 9, 2015 6PM PST
October 19, 2015
November 13, 2015
17 Aspen Way Watsonville, CA
Email Alex at email@example.com